Thank you to everyone who attended and supported Yerba Buena Night! It was an exciting evening full of art, music, dance, and fun. Keep an eye out for information about our 2014 event!
Visit our Facebook page to see pictures and video from Yerba Buena Night 2013!
Yerba Buena Night is a FREE evening arts festival in the heart of San Francisco’s most exciting district. Come out and see, hear, and experience the Yerba Buena district come alive with music, video, art, and dance. There will be four main performance stages, a video performance area, art installations, live street performances, and a gallery walk.
Participating Neighborhood Partners & Sponsors:
Angela Carrier and Jesse Wolff, Bliss Spa, Boston Properties, Cafe Madeleine, City Park, California Historical Society, Contemporary Jewish Museum, Elisa Stephens, Hearst Corporation, The Intercontinental Hotel, John & Diane Noguchi, Metreon, MJM Management Group, Novela, Osha Thai, Regina Flanagan, San Francisco Travel, supperclub, Target, Westfield San Francisco Centre, Yerba Buena Alliance, Yerba Buena Center of the Arts, Yerba Buena Garden’s Festival, Zero Zero
Aaron Priskorn, 2 of Swords, Amruta Trivedi and Nabanita (Neeta) Pal, Anna & the Annadroids, Bad Unkl Sista, Become the Art, The Beth Marlin Band, Blind Willies, Brass Band: Mission, Caminos Flamencos, Cello Joe, Curt Yagi & The People Standing Behind Me, Darren Minke, Footloose Presents: Theatecture, The Gerald Beckett Quartet, Grupo Samba Rio, Hope Mohr, KULARTS, Laura Maschietto, Navarasa Dance Theater, Rasa Vitalia, Rin Tin Tiger, Robert Moses’ Kin, Rock Pussy, Sara Du Jour, supperclub, The Verms, Theatre Flamenco, Tim Roseborough, TODCO Poets
- supperclub hosted an out of box experience in Annie Alley between Mission Street and Jessie Street from 7-9:30pm!
- The Yerba Buena Alliance hosted a Gallery Walk from 3-8:30pm. Galleries include: 111 Minna Gallery, 871 Fine Arts, California Historical Museum, Chandler Fine Art, Crown Point Press, Gallery Wendi Norris, Mirus Gallery, Modernism, Rayko Photo Center, SFMOMA Artist Gallery and UC Berkeley Extension. Click HERE for more info about the walk! The after party and prize drawing will be held at Bluestem Brasserie at 6-8:30pm.
- The Contemporary Jewish Museum and the Yerba Buena Center of the Arts offered FREE admission during Yerba Buena Night!
- Also, the Yerba Buena Gardens hosted Shadowlight Theater at 8:00pm. Learn more here.
Participating restaurants offered a special discount on select items during Yerba Buena Night.
- The Press Club, 20 Yerba Buena Lane- Complimentary toast of Sparkling Rose when you order a glass of wine at the bar
- Samovar, 730 Howard Street- Free dessert duo (rice pudding/chai) with tea service order
- SoGreen Yogurt, 135 Fourth Street- Free small coffee with every medium-sized frozen yogurt
- SuperDuper, 783 Mission Street- Free soda or fries with the purchase of a sandwich
- ‘wichcraft, 868 Mission Street-1/2 price all coffee and tea drinks with free signature cream’wich cookie